Local and Regional Climate Action
This event builds upon a pilot in India, Indonesia and South Africa, aiming at integrating gender into urban mitigation and adaptation. Options for action, for promoting such endeavours, and monitoring achievements will be explored and discussed.
- Rita Schwarzelühr-Sutter, Parliamentary State Secretary, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB), Germany
- Gotelind Alber, GenderCC – Women for Climate Justice
- Dorah Marema, GenderCC Southern Africa, South Africa
- Kalyani Raj, All India Women’s Conference, India
- Christina Soentoro, Aksi!, Indonesia
- Delegates from South Africa, India and Indonesia, from similar projects and city networks, tbc