Local and Regional Climate Action
Local climate action is a multi-level challenge for a low-carbon future. This session focuses on frontrunners and enabling political strategies. The results of the International Conference on Climate Action 2015 conference of local Actors, including the Hanover Declaration, will be shared and discussed.
- Dr. Barbara Hendricks, Minister for the Environment, Germany
- Stefan Wenzel, Minister for Environment, Lower-Saxony, Germany
- Henri Diombo, Minister for Sustainable Development, Forestry Economy and the Environment of the Republic of Congo
- Julie Laernoes, Vice-President of Nantes Metropole and Councillor of the City of Nantes, France
- Marian A. Zachow, Municipal Councillor, Region of Marburg-Biedenkopf, Germany
- Mary Polak, Minister of Environment, British Columbia, Canada