11:15 – 14:15, Salle 6 (Climate Generation Area)
11:15 – 11:30 Opening Remarks
– By Dr Fatih Birol
11:30 – 12:45 Development with Much Lower Emissions: What would it Look Like?
– Teresa Ribera, Director of Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations.
– Nicholas Stern, IG Patel Professor of Economics and Government, London School of Economics
– Jeffrey Sachs, Director, Earth Institute, Columbia University
– Stephan Singer, Director, Global Energy Policy, WWF International
– Marta Torres Gunfaus, Co-Director, MAPS Programme, South Africa
– Zou Ji, Deputy Director, National Center for Climate Strategy and International Cooperation (NCSC), China
– David King, Special Representative for Climate Change, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, UK
– Albert Geber de Melo, Director-General, Centro de Pesquisas de Energia Elétrica (Cepel), Brazil
13:00 – 14:15 Air Quality and GHGs: Will Rising Concerns about Local Air Pollution Move the Dial on Climate?
Moderated by: Kamel Ben Naceur, Director of Sustainable Energy Policy and Technology
– Zhou Dadi, Director General (Emeritus), Energy Research Institute, National Development and Reform Commission, China
– Ajay Mathur, Director General, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Government of India
– Célia Blauel, Deputy Mayor of Paris
– Jos Delbeke, Director General for Climate Action, European Commission
– Gabriela Ramos, Chief of Staff, OECD
– Michael Levi, David M. Rubenstein Senior Fellow for Energy and the Environment, Council on Foreign Relations