National decarbonisation strategies will be presented and their transferability to an international level discussed. One focus is on cross-sectoral approaches due to the understanding that decarbonisation goes beyond a renewable energy service based electricity sector.
- Dr Barbara Hendricks, Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMUB), Germany
- Dr Edgar E. Gutiérrez Espeleta, Minister for Energy Affairs and the Environment, Costa Rica
- Maria Krautzberger, President of the German Environment Agency, Germany
- Klaus Milke, Chairman of Germanwatch, Germany
- Dr Harry Lehmann, German Environment Agency, Germany (Moderation)